• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello fellow cruise lovers

Nathan Nehmer

Deckhand
This is my first post here and wanted to say hello. My name is Nathan Nehmer, as you have probably noticed, and I am from the cruising mecca of Madison, WI LOL. I am a travel agent here and also help my parents out on their vegetable farm.

Pam in CA

Captain
Welcome, Nathan! So glad you've joined CT. :)

I don't blame you for wanting to get away for a while in the winter. My friend and I recently booked an almost last-minute Caribbean cruise because living in the Boston area, she wanted to get warm for a while. I don't have that problem as we start crabbing about how cold it is if the temp gets below 65. :)

What do you like most about cruising? What is your favorite destination?

PEB

Captain
Staff member
Welcome Nathan. I've been to Madison quite a few times myself I have many relatives down that way. It is nice to see you joining the board.

Nathan Nehmer

Deckhand
Welcome, Nathan! So glad you've joined CT. :)

What do you like most about cruising? What is your favorite destination?
I'm not sure what the one thing is that draws me towards cruising. I have always just been fascinated with cruising.

I like going any place warm, since I'm coming from a colder area. That being said, an Alaskan cruise is on my buck list.

This year my first scheduled cruise is on the Norwegian Sky to the Bahamas in July. I am going as part of a group of cruise experts, bloggers, and lovers. Really looking forward to the Cruise Family Reunion.

Pam in CA

Captain
I like going any place warm, since I'm coming from a colder area. That being said, an Alaskan cruise is on my buck list.
I know what you mean. I lived in the Boston area for years and when an Alaskan cruise was suggested, I thought, "Summer is so short here! Why would I give up two weeks to be cold?" But it was an amazing cruise and I'm so glad I went. I'll be back in May as the second part of a B2B.