• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Have you requested MTD & had all meals in the windjammer??

sue87

Captain
I did twice. Both was awesome:) My first was on Freedom but MTD was waitlisted. So I emailed RC dining and told them we would not be needing a table in MTD. I was cleared in 24 hours. There were 6 of us and after the first night our table was ready for us with drinks waiting at 6:30, same waiter for the rest of the week. Our tips were prepaid but our waiter was tipped very well.

Our second was on the Jewel And although we did not have the same waiter each night, the waiters we did have were very attentive so we tipped ech night as well as the prepaid. The food on both were very good and lots to choose from. We will continue to do this in the future:D

sue87

Captain
Booked MTD which includes a dining room and other venues to eat, Windjammer. We wnt to the windjammer because we wanted to.:) Sorry for the confusion.

Pam in CA

Captain
Booked MTD which includes a dining room and other venues to eat, Windjammer. We wnt to the windjammer because we wanted to.:) Sorry for the confusion.
No problem. Last March, on the Star Princess for 17 days, my friend and I had booked Anytime dining but we went to the Horizon Court buffet every night. The food was good to excellent. I'm still savoring the mustard-crusted salmon I had one night. I'm not big on fish but this was delicious c:)