• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Has anyone travelled on the P&O SUN South Pacific

missygal

Deckhand
This is our first time on a cruise we are departing from Brisbane to the south pacific as a family of 2 ad 2 ch.

Has anyone done this particular cruise? What did you like or not like? What are some valuable items you can not do without on a cruise? Any advice cruising with children aged 10 & 12 would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

shazarat

Deckhand
hi there,
I have just returned from south pacific cruise on the sun last month---I loved it so much I have already booked to leave again from Brisso next August. Sorry cant help with the kids info much but they did always seem to have something on and they did fashion parades and organized events. I think they felt special using the OZ niteclub early on in the evenings before the grown ups could get in. I really don't think they miss out on anything. Good luck anyway.

missygal

Deckhand
Thanks for the reply. Im scared we gonna be stuck on a boat and be bored. I definitely dont wana hang out in our cabin cos it so tiny. Hope they have heaps of stuff for kids to do.

gerry

Deckhand
went on pacific star out of this world love it Going on pacific sun in may.We just think its great and p&o try very hard to make it great gerry

missygal

Deckhand
Thanks for the feedback. We goin in May too, slight stuff up wif our January booking no thanks to travel agent. Might see you on board...we will be the stressed out parents in desperate need of r and r....lolz

gjgraham

Deckhand
Our last cruise on th Sun was Nov 07 - We have booked again for 24th May 2008. You won't get board and you most likly won't see much off your kids as there is so much for them to do.

Want cruise are you on in May?

missygal

Deckhand
thanx for the reply and reassurance.....we go may the 2nd it seems like we been waitin forever for this trip....

gerry

Deckhand
missy gal just saw your message we go may3 too. shanay grand daughterhas not got her passport yet . Getting late gerry