• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Has anyone done back to back cruise doing both east and west Caribbean on allure ?

Lady_Meme

Deckhand
Hi my husband and I can't decide on which cruise to do the east or west Caribbean 7 nights on royal Caribbean ship allure / oasis ,
A friend said she did both back to back and the ship is so big you can't see it all in 7 days , is that true ? We are confused as to which side is better or if we should do a back to back , any help would be greatly appreciate . Thanks

Mira1947

Deckhand
There is no better. It's a matter of preference. If you like shopping go Eastern. If you like adventure and beautiful natural environment go Western.
It's personal. I personally don't like St. Thomas or the Bahamas way too commercialized for me. I like rivers, ocean. Snorkeling, diving, canoeing, river rafting.
I love the Southern Caribbean and the Panama and Costa Rica cruises, but don't like the ships that cruise there. I am in my like 60's but like to have fun and lots of action. Some ships itenareries are great, but aboard ship you can go to sleep after 8 pm
Both places are good, Allure is great.