• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Anniversary Ally

Ally

Deckhand
....cheers Middy :laughalot:

I am wondering though....'...in the management' of what? :laughalot: :laughalot: :laughalot:

alphakitty

Deckhand
Happy Anniversary Ally....a whole year of managing this bunch?? You deserve a present...Maybe Enrique should spring for a cruise! LOLOL

Ally

Deckhand
Happy Anniversary Ally....a whole year of managing this bunch?? You deserve a present...Maybe Enrique should spring for a cruise! LOLOL
I think a year's supply of hair dye would be a better bet, Mary...to hide all the greys :laughalot: :laughalot: :laughalot:

FlRic

Deckhand
Ya know (Ally)gators live for a long time. Better get used to the grey hairs!!:rolleyes:
Happy anniversary........

Ally

Deckhand
:laughalot: Thanks Rick #2 :)

Doesn't seem a year though since I moved over from the 'other' site :rolleyes:

Certainly not looked back :)

Ally

Deckhand
It's a pleasure, Enrique...thank YOU for asking me to come over here a year ago :flowers:

Ricksta

Deckhand
Birthdays, anniversaries, my you are the popular gal. :biggrinbounce2: Congrats on being able to put up with all the.....:rolleyes: :laughalot:

BoHunk

Deckhand
I think you should subtract the 1/2 a year she spent on a boat instead of entertaining us....:rolleyes: ..and of the next year which she has planned out....:(

Ally

Deckhand
awww I have already suggested to Rick #1 to drag you onto the cruise in March...almost the whole of March away in the sunshine :)