• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Greetings... friends of whom I have not met!

Missy NYC13

Deckhand
HI there everyone!

So happy to have found this community! I'm really looking forward to sharing & learning from you all! Would love to be able to sail with some of you in the future! Who knows, we may end up in the same ship one day.

I'll be sailing NCL's Breakaway on May 12th and am so excited! If anyone else is too, would love to chat!

Take care!
:)

PEB

Captain
Staff member
Welcome to the board Missy NYC13. Congrats on your upcoming cruise on May 12th. I use to work for NCL on the ships and have sailed with them as a passenger. I'm sorry I will not be on your cruise to meet you in person but I am already booked on three cruises with HAL for Alaska this summer. I hope you will write a review of your cruise when you return from your cruise. Please feel free to to post any advice or any questions you may have.

Pam in CA

Captain
So happy to have found this community! I'm really looking forward to sharing & learning from you all! Would love to be able to sail with some of you in the future! Who knows, we may end up in the same ship one day.

I'll be sailing NCL's Breakaway on May 12th and am so excited! If anyone else is too, would love to chat!
Welcome! How exciting to cruise a brand new ship. I hope you share the experience. I'm on the new Royal Princess in October for her Maiden Passage and it's fun to check her progress and imagine what it'll be like on the ship.

Rex

Captain
Staff member
Welcome. Sounds like you have your year full of cruises all ready! Can't wait to hear what comes of them!