• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Grand Princess~March 24, 2007

sailmeaway

Deckhand
You are just a good person! How is the christmas shopping coming along. Tell Barry we said HI!!!!
Christmas shopping is done! I went with my oldest son yesterday to pick out engagement ring for his GF. They are getting married 7-7-07 at the Venetian in Las Vegas.

Tell Sarge we say hi!!

BarbO1999

Deckhand
Christmas shopping is done! I went with my oldest son yesterday to pick out engagement ring for his GF. They are getting married 7-7-07 at the Venetian in Las Vegas.

Tell Sarge we say hi!!
What is it in the air out there in Chicago....so many weddings you guys are going to have a busy year. Did Adam and Lori set a date?

I think you like helping to pick out those rings!:laughalot:

sailmeaway

Deckhand
What is it in the air out there in Chicago....so many weddings you guys are going to have a busy year. Did Adam and Lori set a date?

I think you like helping to pick out those rings!:laughalot:
Adam and Lori have tentatively scheduled March of 2008. She will be done with her degree then.

Yeah, I enjoy choosing diamonds!!!

sailmeaway

Deckhand
Ally just loves that lobster story!
Yeah, it's the lobster son! 18 tails and 3 servings of prime ribs. And a half of a baked alaska.

Some day I will tell you the "story of Jason". He was in line to get screwed royally from his first marriage. He emerged unscathed. With a little help from his mom and Barry.

BarbO1999

Deckhand
Yeah, it's the lobster son! 18 tails and 3 servings of prime ribs. And a half of a baked alaska.

Some day I will tell you the "story of Jason". He was in line to get screwed royally from his first marriage. He emerged unscathed. With a little help from his mom and Barry.
Oh Lynne, I heard one today the divorce was final on friday the the ex husband has to pay $247./week for the rest of her life unless she cohabitates or gets married. Not a bad deal for her!!!! Sucks for him!

sailmeaway

Deckhand
This cruise is going to come fast!! Final payment is due the end of this month. I am sooooo ready!!!!:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:

sailmeaway

Deckhand
I can't believe there is nobody else on this site going! The waiting will go fast, just over 2 months. Usually we start with a much longer wait.

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
Sure wish I was joining you both, Or better yet I hope things change and you are able to join us on the Liberty

We all looke dforward to meeting you both and Allyson too..

sailmeaway

Deckhand
Awww, thank you. Who knows what can happen in a year, right? But there is still time to book the Grand Princess for March 24 sailing!:banana: :ylsuper: :dancing_banana: