• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Grand Princess - Jan 13, 2007

Enrique

Deckhand
Lauren and I will be sailing the Grand Princess on January 13, 2007. This will be our first cruise with Princess and looking forward to it.
Anyone else booked on this cruise? :boldred:

Enrique

Deckhand
I'll sneak through the back door while you're sleeping... :biggrinbounce2:

36 more days!! :dancing_banana:

Ally

Deckhand
The only way we will let you go is if you promise to do at least 12 hours every day onsite whilst on the ship....:p :laughalot:

Ally

Deckhand
I still don't think you should go....how are we going to control Chuck and his smilie orgies without you here?

:laughalot: :laughalot:

John

Deckhand
It has just been announced that all sailings from 13 January 2007 for one week have been cancelled. Apparently they have been tipped off that a couple of troublemakers from the Houston area are trying to get away.

BarbO1999

Deckhand
We are booked on this ship for March 24, 2007 can't wait to hear how you liked it!:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
It has just been announced that all sailings from 13 January 2007 for one week have been cancelled. Apparently they have been tipped off that a couple of troublemakers from the Houston area are trying to get away.
LOL
I knew my group came to this site for a reason... It's called HOME !