• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Genoa Port & City webcams

Ally

Deckhand
Genoa looks beautiful.. I hope I get to see some of the city on April 1st next year on the way to the city's airport after the transatlantic aboard Fortuna :)

Ally

Deckhand
The larger ship in Genoa this morning looks like it could be Ocean Village 2, but not sure....she is dolphin shaped and there are only 2 ships, OV2 and Pacific Dawn.
genoa.jpg
genoa1.jpg
genoa2.jpg

Norman

Deckhand
Ally

The only cruise ship due in Genoa today is MSC Sinfonia. There are many ferries go from the port.

It is Azamara Journey in Flam.

The view of the cams you have of the beautiful city of Genoa is hopefully what you will see as you bypass Genoa on your journey from Savona to Milan next year.

Norman

Ally

Deckhand
Genoa is a very attractive looking city, Norman. It would have been nice to have flown from there instead of Milan Malpensa in March, but I dare say there will be times in the future for exploring the city :)