• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Galveston webcams

Ally

Deckhand
That looks more like Carnival Conquest, John....going by the design of the bridge and the butterfly funnel.

John

Deckhand
No it is definately Rhapsody. Gunnar Wall is on the ship. He just posted me the link in am email.

Ally

Deckhand
Rhapsody must be behind Conquest. That ship has a Carnival funnel and is alot larger than Rhapsody :eek:

John

Deckhand
I think you are right Ally. Just looking at the other Carnival ships they are alike.

Perhaps between putting up the link and me reading it Conquest has pushed in:laughalot: :laughalot:

Ally

Deckhand
The dead giveaway John...the funnel...Carnival is the only line with the butterfly funnel :)

Ally

Deckhand
Early morning in Galveston, Carnival Conquest berthed and ready to disembark her passengers before collecting the new ones later on today...
galveston.jpg

Ally

Deckhand
For once I have times it right....10 stills from the galveston camera showing the arrival of Carnival Ecstacy....
galv.jpg
galv1.jpg
galv2.jpg
galv3.jpg
galv4.jpg