• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Free drinks on Celebrity Eclipse

greydemon

Deckhand
Sorry if the title misled you, this is a question not a special offer. Still , it got you reading it.

I am booked on a cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse next year, I have already decided that to get value out of the drinks packages you need to have a bit of a drinking problem - which might be alcohol or an addiction to sweet fizzy drinks. Even with the bottled water package it is hard to find value, if my wife and I both wanted bottled water it would cost us AU$ 550 for a 14 night cruise, for that money I could fill our swimming pool several times.

So, no drinks package, then what to drink? We will probably buy the odd beer here and there, and have a glass of wine with our evening meal and buy the odd coffee but beyond that I can't work out what is provided free as it all seems to be covered by drinks packages.

Do you get tea/coffee/fruit juice with breakfast? Is water provided free at other meals? Is there free water in the cabins - in bottles or water jug? Is there a secret bar somewhere with free or reasonably priced tea? I would appreciate the low down from experienced Celebrity groupies.

Through reading this and other forums I am aware that the whole tipping thing has been done to death but just for the record, I am happy to pay the exorbitant 15% on free drinks. :cool:

Greydemon

Warner Athey

Deckhand
If you don't want alcohol you can get free coffee and tea. There is no rule against bring a carton of Coca Cola on board.
Ships have water makers so the water on board is excellent to drink. They also give you free ice creme .
You can make yourself a milk shake. You can get free lemon aid. You can get free tomato juice at breakfast.
At dinner time they charge you for tomato juice. I hope this helps. You don't have to spend a lot on drinks unless
you want to.