• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fort Lauderdale Webcam SUPERMOON

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
Thanks to Lou Gnandt who runs all of the wonderful webcams in Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Port Canaveral and the Port of NY. Tonight's Super Moon was on the cam:
SUPERMOON05052012.JPG

L

lancashire lass

I hope to see that tonight. Its only 8 15 pm here. That kind of moon can play havoc on the tides and weather, not to metion some folk who are affected by the full moon and this is a doozy.

L

lancashire lass

Very Impressive Deb. Thanks for posting. If I get to see it I will be taking a photo.

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
No doubt it's very photogenic, I sent a text to my brother to remind him of it. Oh and thank you for your kind comment.

L

lancashire lass

Can you believe the batteries are dead in my camera !! Went outside to take photos set up the Tripod etc. The moon really is stunning and quite a nice shade of yellow. I took a few with my phone but its not going to give me a great shot.