• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Disney Cruise Line Recipes

JSME

Deckhand
Since I have been on their cruises I can access some of the recipes online. Thought someone might be interested in them. I love each of the ones I am going to post.

Konk Kooler
This frozen concoction of light and dark rum is the signature drink on Castaway Cay, Disney's private island in the Bahamas, a stop on every Disney Cruise Line® itinerary.
Ingredients
1/2 ounce dark rum
3/4 ounce light rum
1 ounce passion fruit juice
1 pina colada mix
1 ounce orange juice
Directions
Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
Serve in a tall glass filled with crushed ice. Garnish with a wedge of tropical fruit.

Chocolate Soufflé
Make this irresistible, classic dessert for sweet memories of dinner at Palo. This soufflé is by far the most popular choice in the sophisticated restaurant.

Ingredients
3 tablespoons butter, plus more for greasing the soufflé cups
6 tablespoons sugar, plus more for dusting the soufflé cups
1 cup of milk
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa
2 ounces (2/3 cup) semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, melted
4 eggs, separated
Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Set a full Kettle of water on to boil.
Butter 6 4-ounce soufflé cups and coat with sugar; set aside.
Bring the milk to a boil in a small saucepan. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and cocoa to the butter and beat with a whisk until it has smooth, pastelike consistency. Reduce heat and cook for 1 minute.
Slowly add the hot milk, whisking until smooth, then blend in melted chocolate. let cool for 5 minutes, then stir in egg yolks.
Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until frothy. Slowly add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until stiff, glossy peaks form. Stir a heaping spoonful of egg whites into the chocolate, then fold in the remaining whites just until combined.
Pour the batter into prepared soufflé cups. Place cups in a large baking dish and add enough boiling water to reach halfway up the sides of the soufflé cups.
Bake for 20 minutes. Serve immediately.

Vanilla Sauce for Chocolate Soufflé

The warm Vanilla Sauce is the perfect complement when making the irresistible, Chocolate Soufflé.

Ingredients
1 1/4 cups heavy cream
1/4 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
3 tablespoons sugar
2 small egg yolks
Directions
Bring cream and vanilla bean to a low boil in saucepan over medium heat.
Combine sugar and egg yolks.
Add 2 spoonfuls of boiling cream to egg mixture and stir well, then pour back into the remaining cream and continue to cook over low heat, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes.

Hi... I am looking for a recipe of this soup that I had on the Disney Magic. We sailed Nov 29 - Dec 6 Disney Magic Western Caribbean. The recipe I am looking for is Cold Mango & Papaya Soup. It was one of many fab foods that we had on board and I am having Mango & Papaya withdrawal. Thanks for any help.

nstarv

Deckhand
Just found this site and joined....here is the recipe you wanted.....hope you found it earlier....

Cold Cream of Mango and Papaya Recipe

Mango
Papaya
Vanilla Ice cream
Syrup
Passion fruit paste
Garnish:
Fresh Mint leaf

Deseed Mango and Papaya, blend all the ingredients together to smooth consistency and chill.
Serve chilled with a garnish of a Mint leaf.