• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Deffinately something positive from HAL

PEB

Captain
Staff member
We are booked on the Westerdam for an Alaskan cruise starting June 8. We booked an MM class guarantee, which is one of the lower class cabins on the ship. At one point we got an email from HAL to upgrade us for a price. We did not take this because we do not mind an inside cabin and did not see the point in paying to upgrade. We did keep an eye on the prices of our cruise and the cruise had dropped in price. We called to see if we may get some onboard credit, which they would not do but they did offer us an upgrade to a VH veranda cabin guarantee at no extra charge. This was fine with us, we still will not be in the room much but I won't turn down a veranda. The other day we finally got our room assignment and we are now in a VA veranda.

As far as I am concerned our first time experience with HAL is a positive one.

KeithnRita

Deckhand
I hope you enjoy HAL. All out HAL cruises have been very good to excellent except for our last one, which was on the Noordam. Not quite as good as the others but still a good cruise.

Pam in CA

Captain
Ohh... A VA verandah! Awesome. My favorite cabin category on HAL. A woman I know, Joanie Jett, has put together a freaking awesome site on all of the cabin types on all HAL ships, with many photos. It's a labor of love. You'll have a great cruise and might even find yourselves spending more time on the verandah than you think.

http://abqreunion2008.com/