• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Crystal Serenity and Symphony

Neil

Deckhand
Bridge webcam picture this afternoon, from the Crystal Symphony, after her arrival at LA today.
04.12 crystal symphony la.jpg

Neil

Deckhand
Bridge cam picture from the Crystal Cruises 68.870 grt cruise ship ' Crystal Serenity ' while she was leaving Gatun Lock today on the Panama Canal.
26.12 cCRYSTAL SERENITY IN PANAMA.jpg

CJSheldon

Deckhand
Hi Neil

did you happen to get any more webcam captures of Crystal Serenity in the Panama Canal? I wanted to but because of the time zone difference I wasnt able to :( (she didnt approach the canal until about 11pm my time).

Neil

Deckhand
Earlier bridge cam picture from Crystal Cruises ship ' Crystal Serenity ' showing the P & O Cruises ship ' mv Arcadia ' as she arrived in port.
30.12 crystal serenity with arcadia.jpg

CJSheldon

Deckhand
Crystal Serenity is docked at Outer Harbor in Adelaide today.

Also docked behind Serenity are the Athena and Celebrity Century.

This is the first time that 3 cruise ships have been in Adelaide on the one day. I went down there this morning to watch their arrival... and it was awesome :biggrinbounce2:
cybridge2.jpg
cyport2.jpg
cystar2.jpg