• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cruise Stalk Dotty & Braveheart. Neo Romantica

L

lancashire lass

Dotty boards her cruise today. Costa has not given any info on ships tracker as yet{ 10.15am here}
However there are two photos showing and I will post them for now. Hope Embarkakation is smooth and the pink ladys flow today. Have a ball Dotty:dancing_banana:
1_567.jpg
2_567.jpg

Ally

Deckhand
Today neoRomantica is in Dover with Braemar and Seabourn Pride :)

Tomorrow she will be in Amsterdam, where Braveheart joins the ship :joy:

G.M.T.

Deckhand
So Dotty is sailing from her home county of Kent (the garden of England), the big question is Dotty a:

A Kentish Woman or a Woman of Kent.

The ship that was previously at the blunt end of the neo has now sailed, with the White Cliffs in the background (haven't seen any Bluebirds as yet):​
Dotty.JPG

Braveheart

Deckhand
Morning all from Amsterdam! Had lovely day yesterday - had our name called at airport to come forward - oooh what had we done we asked - nothing - upgraded to business class YAY! So today we join Dotty! Also on board is my brother and very seasick sister in law - their first cruise! So hope she survived the crossing! Ok off to get ready - nothing like sailaway day huh!

Ally

Deckhand
neoRomantica awaits you, Braveheart, with Constellation infront of her in Amsterdam....have a great cruise!
1_567.jpg
2_567.jpg
cruise.php.jpg

G.M.T.

Deckhand
So Braveheart is joining Dotty today in that well known Dutch painters & decorators town for the likes of Remb..(can't remember) and that courier service Van de Parcels.

Bet Dotty & BH will be painting the NeoR tonight - Long Live All Inclusive.

Ally

Deckhand
All aboard and underway, neoRomantica is sailing down the Nord Zee Canal towards the North Sea and her next port of call, Hamburg...
1_567.jpg
2_567.jpg

Ally

Deckhand
neoRomantica and the girls are making their way slowly through Hamburg to their berth at Hafen City..
elbwetter.jpg

G.M.T.

Deckhand
Nothing on the radio about any arrests in Hamburg, so tjhe Girls are behaving themselves. Also in town today is AIDA mar at a blustery 13°C with chances of rain.

Hamburg, one of my favourite German city's a real fun place. I have very happy memories from a night out in Hamburg in November 77, when I met themost beautiful girl imaginable her name was Petra. We had some drinks, something to eat more drinks and time was flying past so fast, I looked longing into her wonderful green eyes - she looked long and deep into my bloodshot eyes and at last said the famous last words:

"That will be DM 75.00"
:eek::bigeek::bawling::rolleyes:

Ally

Deckhand
hmmm...Ron...were you keeping up the seaman's tradition of having a girl in every port? ;) :laughalot:

G.M.T.

Deckhand
Braveheart & Dotty are enjoying a sea day today heading towards Copenhagen (due tomorrow) after leaving a very torubled Hamburg yesterday. There were poltical demostrations with water canon in action with 35 police injured. Just goes to show what a CT get together can cause, this was not a Meet & Greet but more like Beat & Fleet.

It's a chilly 11°c and a 4-5 wind, but sunny.
n1.JPG
n2.JPG

G.M.T.

Deckhand
Braveheart and Dotty together with neoRomantica rae today in the land of Tivoli, Nyhaven and Mermaids in Copenhagen. they are enjoying 11°C with force 4 winds and overcast.

After our two CT wildcats left Hamburgs in a shambles, I wonder what is going to happen in Copenhagen?

Also in town today are Brilliance OTS and Rotterdam, 5600 passenges i total.
n1.JPG
n2.JPG

G.M.T.

Deckhand
Dotty, Braveheart and neoR are in Oslo today, it's 12°C sunny spells and some clouds with a ight breeze. Also in town today are Rotterdam and later Arcadia.
n1.JPG
n2.JPG