• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cruise Stalk Ally on the COSTA CLASSICA

L

lancashire lass

Very nice pic of the ship heading toward Dubrovnik, looks to be clear and will turn out a nice day. Allys cruise is windinding down but what an adventure she has had. Puts me in mind of the Dr Seus book " Oh the places you'll go":)
Great stalk Deb:)

L

lancashire lass

Thank Ron I didn't know it was a half day . Why do they offer only a half day there?

Ally

Deckhand
I have high seas tonight...like last night...the Med is kicking up a storm after some truly wonderful weather during this cruise.

We sail into Venice at 8am in the morning, I get off at 3pm ish for a 5pm flight...then its overnight at the Manchester hotel tomorrow night and home on Saturday.

I DO NOT WANT TO GET OFF THIS BLOODY SHIP....IT'S BEEN TOO MUCH FUN AND I DO NOT WANT TO GO HOME...

L

lancashire lass

Aww, but that's the best kind of holiday when you don't want it to End.

Boy Blue

Deckhand
I have high seas tonight...like last night...the Med is kicking up a storm after some truly wonderful weather during this cruise.

We sail into Venice at 8am in the morning, I get off at 3pm ish for a 5pm flight...then its overnight at the Manchester hotel tomorrow night and home on Saturday.

I DO NOT WANT TO GET OFF THIS BLOODY SHIP....IT'S BEEN TOO MUCH FUN AND I DO NOT WANT TO GO HOME...
I am still missing the Favolosa, like you Ally we had the best time ever.....

Safe journey home.

Mel

Braveheart

Deckhand
Poor Ally, we all know that dreaded feeling coming home. Look forward to your tales of adventures!
Mel, only 392 days to go :dancing_banana:
Booboos Mum, you're next up. Actually, its been quite a run for CT, its kind of been one of us after the other for a while now :)

L

lancashire lass

Very Good Stalk Deb.:)
Ally will be planning her next cruise by now:dancing_banana:

Ally

Deckhand
Nice stalk Deb, thank you :)

I flew home from Venice yesterday...shared the city with P&O Arcadia, MSC Magnifica, Ruby Princess & Celebrity Silhouette.

The weather was awful from Dubrovnik onwards...and flying to Amsterdam and then onto Manchester it rained torrentially and is FREEZING cold too...

Will be back online again tomorrow...need respite from a tonne of laundry :eek:

Have fun :)

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
It was a pleasure and fun all at the same time. Very glad to do it for you. And you're humbly welcome, both you and Kathy.