• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cruise Stalk Ally on the COSTA CLASSICA

dizzy1948

Deckhand
Hope you are having/have had a wonderful time....what do you reckon to the "round room" at the top? In the day that is - because of it being a disco at night. I am envious of you - can you see that I have turned green again. Enjoy Ally.:crying:

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
A Few More Photos from Sharm El Sheik

And so we can see how much fun she's still having, while we wished we were there:
CLASSICA12.JPG
CLASSICA13.JPG
CLASSICA11.JPG

Ally

Deckhand
Hi Ally, Ok great, and when will she dock in sAvona?
merci
Happy Cruising
Cruisefan
We are not going to Savona, Cruisefan...Classica is going to be in Venice on May 18 and then she goes to Trieste & will be running cruises from Trieste from May 19 thru to next year.

No Savona at all for this ship.

Ally

Deckhand
We are doing our Suez Canal transit today...currently in the lake tween canal sections. We entered the canal at 0640 this morning, local time. We are leading a car carrier and three large containerships through the canal.

Our ETA for Alexandria is 0800 tomorrow morning (local time).

:)

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
Greetings Ally, well the transmission for the views are down once again. So I can't do the stalk, I'll pick it up again in a few hours once you arrive at Alexandria.
In the meantime, for our enjoyment; we have the Banana Dance:
:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:
Pretend this is Ally having a ball on the CLASSICA.

L

lancashire lass

Enjoy your passage through the Canal. I would love to do that.

Ally

Deckhand
I shall hand over the rest of the stalk to you since after this visit, I will not be able to get online until I return home on Saturday (at the earliest).

I look forward to catching up on my travels through the eyes of the webcams...ciao!!

:wave:

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
In Alexandria, But No Webcams On

It's a real pooh, webcams still not transmitting even while in port. I just checked, but according to the flashing C symbol for Costa, she's there:
CLASSICA14.JPG

L

lancashire lass

Ally is probably enjoying her pink Panthers as it is a sea day before she gets to feel the land beneath her feet tomorrow in Corfu. I am wondering if tonight is a formal night and Ally can wear another of her lovely gowns{ and pretty shoes} Whatever she is doing I am sure she is having fun.:dancing_banana:

L

lancashire lass

Well Ally is in Corfu today, no doubt the weather will be lovely. Have a good day Ally :dancing_banana::dancing_banana:

G.M.T.

Deckhand
So Ally is still enjoying her Classic cruise. See that she has switched cruises for next year, I think the Dubai - Singapore route offers a lot more diversity that a TA from South America.

All this talk about Pink Panthers reminds when I was young and used to visit my Gran and see her bloomers hanging on the washing line. Didn't need a :magnify:

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
Ally Has a Whole Day at Sea and Still....

No transmission from the webcams, however; we do have the map showing she's at sea...we'll just pretend we're seeing her ship sailing along:
CLASSICA15.JPG

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
We Don't Have Alexandria, But We Have Transmission Again

Okay, so they're night shots...it's better than nothing. So enjoy the night views at sea as Ally continues on to her next port of call: Corfu
CLASSICA16.JPG
CLASSICA17.JPG

L

lancashire lass

Oops I read the itin, wrong missed a day and Ally will be in Corfu today:)
Whatever she decides to do hope she has a lovely day.

G.M.T.

Deckhand
Oops I read the itin, wrong missed a day and Ally will be in Corfu today:)
Whatever she decides to do hope she has a lovely day.
Kathy, thats the problem when the International Date Line now runs through Greece, They don't know if they are coming or just went.

To paraphrase Neil Armstrong "The Ally has Landen" in Corfu