• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cruise Stalk Ally on the COSTA CLASSICA

L

lancashire lass

Wonder what Ally will choose for her brekky . She is sleeping now and most likely dreaming of eggs benedict:)
Salalal is Allys last port before four days at sea- pure bliss.
Hope she continues to have a wonderful trip:dancing_banana:

Ally

Deckhand
Ello peeps...Salalah today after a great sea day yesterday with white horses and chunky seas :joy:

Breakfast today was cold cuts, cheese omlette, cherry yoghurt and coffee...very nice it was too :)

Formal night last night was brilliant with 90%+ all dressed up and dress codes are being strictly enforced too :)

Great stalk so far, have fun everyone....I intend having lots of fun here in hot and sultry Oman :)

L

lancashire lass

Enjoy your day in Salalal. We hope to check out your formal night photos when you return.:) Hope you have congenial sailing folks , sounds as if all is going well.

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
Salalah

Sorry I missed you Ally, I was sleeping and dreaming of eggs benedict again. However, I didn't miss getting your port of call:
CLASSIC10.JPG
CLASSICA11.JPG
CLASSICA12.JPG

L

lancashire lass

Well we can't see any pics of Classica right now because of the blackout and so I found this on You tube and I wonder which cabin is Allys:)

Costa Classica - YouTube

Third sea day coming up and I hope all is going swimmingly and she is having a well earned relaxavu time.

Enjoy :dancing_banana::dancing_banana::dancing_banana:

Ally

Deckhand
Our piracy measures may get lifted later today since we are making good speed of 18 knots, so you might get the webcams again later on...if not, it will be tomorrow on our forth sea day before Safaga.

Gloriously sunny again today, very hot up in the high 90's already and its only 7am :)

Formal night again tonight...Captain's Night...so will be deciding on which posh frock to wear later...it will either be the pink, the gold or the turquiose/purple...the blue is in the suitcase due to a problem with it and the black one has been worn already :)

Hope everyone is tickety-boo...have a great day (as I fully intend doing, after my eggs benedict in the cabin due in about 45 minutes)....see ya!

:joy:

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
Hey Hey Ally, I know you must be having a ball onboard. I'll be glad when they lift the transmission signal..it's tough to do a stalk when the cam is off.
I'm glad you're having a good time, I'll be checking the cams again in the morning US time to see if I get can some grabs.
Hope you're habing a great time. Have a Manhattan for me.
:biggrinbounce2: :dancing_banana: :biggrinbounce2: :dancing_banana:

Ally

Deckhand
All at sea again today before arriving in Safaga tomorrow morning :)

Another flat calm day today with temps in the 90's already....plenty of activities to be had if you so wish...or people can just lie back and soak up the sunshine in peace. With a half empty ship, there are loads of quiet corners to find and get comfy in....and those Pink Panther's keep on coming too :joy:

Have a great day :)

AmoMondo

Deckhand
All at sea again today before arriving in Safaga tomorrow morning :)

Another flat calm day today with temps in the 90's already....plenty of activities to be had if you so wish...or people can just lie back and soak up the sunshine in peace. With a half empty ship, there are loads of quiet corners to find and get comfy in....and those Pink Panther's keep on coming too :joy:

Have a great day :)
Enjoy! Just love sea days, so relaxing.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Safaga as this is a port I've not heard anything about before. Having just had a look at Wikipedia, sounds like it's an interesting place to visit

L

lancashire lass

Enjoy your sea day Ally. Just the ticket having a nice quiet place to read and sip Pink Panthers , what a life:)
Things are ticking along on here and while we miss you enjoy your cruise and don't forget the photographs. Have you met any other crew members from your previous cruises on Costa?

L

lancashire lass

Hope Ally day ashore { if she decides to do that} will be lovely, if she opts for a day on board I hope she enjoys the day:)
I see tomorow she will be visiting Sharm el Sheik will that be a beach day?:dancing_banana::dancing_banana:

Ally

Deckhand
Just arrived in Sharm after a quiet night's sail from Safaga which is a mere 75 miles away :)

Cruisefan

Deckhand
Hi,
I did ask before but maybe it was not seen or forgotten. When is the Classica scheduled to dock in SAvona?
Many thanks for a kind response.
Happy Cruising
CruiseFan

Ally

Deckhand
Hi,
I did ask before but maybe it was not seen or forgotten. When is the Classica scheduled to dock in SAvona?
Many thanks for a kind response.
Happy Cruising
CruiseFan
Cruisefan.....Classica is not going to Savona in 2012.

She goes to Venice, where I disembark, and then onto a full summer/autumn season out of Trieste.