• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cruise Stalk Ally on the COSTA CLASSICA

Boy Blue

Deckhand
Ally

Have a wonderful time, we had the time of our lives just hope you do too.

I have post cruise blues :bawling:

I hope your time on Classica meets every expectation an alot more.

Mel:dancing_banana:

Ally

Deckhand
Good morning...gorgeous 100 degrees and its not even midday yet :)

Brilliant flight, wonderful ship...what more could a girl ask for ;)

Great to see the stalk underway...not sure how long or how often I will be online but will try to be here as/when I can. Have a great few weeks without me cracking the whip :whip:

Take care, see ya!

Ally

Deckhand
Ello Ron...I can confirm that cabin 4129's bathroom door is behaving perfectly ;)

Will try to drop by again later in the cruise to see how the stalk is going :joy::joy:

L

lancashire lass

Well Ally is steaming along to Fujairah.

I checked the webcam and all is dark. I wish I could capture the webcam pics but Deb will be along later to post that.
Hope you have ordered your in room breakfast Ally, what a luxury:)
Enjoy your evening.

dizzy1948

Deckhand
Have a great trip - and relax in the "room at the top" coolest place on the ship for a nice relaxing read and great viewing

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
Today at the Port of Fujairah

Looks like Ally has another nice day, nothing like being at another port with lots to do:
CLASSICA3.JPG
CLASSICA4.JPG
CLASSICA5.JPG

L

lancashire lass

Good photos Deb. I wonder if Ally will take a tour today or go into the town? I would like to see the Madhab Gardens but I don't think it would be a ships tour:) Iam sure she will be in "Vacation Mode" by now whatever she is doing.

L

lancashire lass

Guess Ally is sleeping right now as her ship winds its way to Muscat. Perhaps she will spare a thought to those of us landbound right now:)

Ally

Deckhand
Good morning from sunny Muscat...110 degrees...we are outside the port awaiting the pilot. It's 0655 local time and almost breakfast :)

Great stalking going on, thank you guys :joy:

L

lancashire lass

Have a lovely day in Muscat Ally enjoy the sun while you can:dancing_banana: We really miss you.

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
Thank you Kathy, having that snipping tool is a bit help. I didn't catch her at Muscat. But, I do have her at sea again, with great weathere:
CLASSICA6.JPG
CLASSICA7.JPG
CLASSICA8.JPG
classica9.JPG

Ally

Deckhand
Good morning from a blustery Indian Ocean on the way to Salalah (home of eau de camel) :)

We have a 3-4 meter swell this morning that lulled everyone to sleep last night quite nicely :)

Classica is hardly moving in the swell, she handles the sea like Allegra...better sea manners than Victoria, it has to be said.

Its coming up to 8.30am here, just had eggs benedict in the cabin for breakfast and about to go do my usual constitutional deck wander...very breezy outside but still in the high 90's degrees.

Have fun...see ya!

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
Eggs Benedict???? Unfair!!! Unfair!!!! No kidding, I hope you enjoyed it.
:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: I bring you a dancing banana to have with the rest of your breakfast madame :laughalot: