• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cruise dedicated magazine - Just wondering

skipper10

Deckhand
I never seem to come across any cruise dedicated magazine; do such magazines exist? I could easely be tempted to subscribe to one if someone could recommend me a realy good one. (if they exist of course)

richardm

Deckhand
skipper10 said:
I never seem to come across any cruise dedicated magazine; do such magazines exist? I could easely be tempted to subscribe to one if someone could recommend me a realy good one. (if they exist of course)

It depends a little on where you are.

In the UK I have seen a magazine called "Cruise Magazine" priced £3.50 per issue & the subscription info suggests there are 4 magaziines pre year. I have also seen "Porthaole"advertised on the web, this like it's American based bit I haven't subscribed to it (YET!).

"Ships Monthly", also UK based but with international subscriptions, has news on the ships and frequently has interesting articles on cruise ships of the past e.g. Norwegian Americas Fjord class are in this month's edition. This doesn't have reviews as the others do.

This is all I've found - so far.:thumb:

Richard

skipper10

Deckhand
richardm said:
It depends a little on where you are.

In the UK I have seen a magazine called "Cruise Magazine" priced £3.50 per issue & the subscription info suggests there are 4 magaziines pre year. I have also seen "Porthaole"advertised on the web, this like it's American based bit I haven't subscribed to it (YET!).

"Ships Monthly", also UK based but with international subscriptions, has news on the ships and frequently has interesting articles on cruise ships of the past e.g. Norwegian Americas Fjord class are in this month's edition. This doesn't have reviews as the others do.

This is all I've found - so far.:thumb:

Richard

Thanks Richard!
I too am in the UK but it seems like i musn't be looking on the right places, as whenever i stop somewhere to buy my wife's magazines and my news papers and check out 'just in case' i never seem to come across any.
I'll take note of these and will inquire about them, thanks