• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Costa Crociere Bridge & Stern Webcams

Liz

Deckhand
Will try of course:) According to the Cruise Calendar, she is not due into Hamilton until 8 o'clock this evening, though.

BDAdaughter

Deckhand
Tnx -
Weather permitting, the best views would be entering the harbour tonight (and leaving tomorrow at 6pm) It takes about half hour so if it's on time, there should still be some light tonight. It stays light there later than here in northeast. Bermuda is one hour ahead of EDST. If not, maybe next week will be better timing.
BTW - I don't reply much because typing is physically difficult, but I am on the forum A LOT.
I enjoy it. Now if I could just capture Costa views…..

tigersxm

Deckhand
And, here's another one.....

I will be in King's Wharf, Bermuda next week!!! :joy: :joy: And on the Magica on May 28th! :green:
BDA.JPG

BDAdaughter

Deckhand
Dani's Costa Cams

Hopefully people will add to this for those who have IE - and also Allegra cam for those of us on this time zone
Andalsnes,  6-21.JPG
Andalsnes, Norway 6-21.JPG
Gravdal6-21.JPG
Helsinki  6-22.JPG
Santorini6-21.JPG

Dani

Deckhand
Thank you, I can't be the only non-Internet Explorer person out there....

Am I ? All alone ? Boo-Hoo.

m_doiron

Cruise Comedian
I hate IE because of all its security problems. I use Mozilla Firefox at all times. If, for some reason, I click on a link and IE opens against my will, I immediately do an AdAware scan and voila - I find a tracking cookie that wasn't there before - I do a daily smartscan.

Mark

m_doiron

Cruise Comedian
I just had to upgrade my video player to see my Bavarian movies, IE came up against my will to do the download. Then I did a smartscan in AdAware and found 6 (SIX) tracking cookies placed on my PC in just those short minutes. THAT is why I will not willingly use IE !!

Mark