• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

CharlieW flies Friday, June 2, for Constellation

CharlieW

Deckhand
Got bussed back to train. Would have loved to take a canal boat down the Spree River.

Dr. Mom - you must update your Rx. The correct Rx is - Return to ship, go through customs, do not pass go, do not collect $200 (monopoly game for those that are now confused), do not go to cabin, go directly to Martini Bar for recovery procedure.

Liz

Deckhand
OK, finally figured this out:duh: :duh:

You actually ARE docked in Rostock, not Warnemunde, and an entirely different train station. No WONDER Aurora looked so far away
connieWlocation.JPG

Dani

Deckhand
Maybe some people on one of coasts has seen these chairs.

If not, I cannot imagine that there is not a market for them..

They would be nice in your own backyard...keep off the sun...sit and relax...

Easier than a gazabo...they could be taken in and stored in bad weather.

CharlieW

Deckhand
Aurora followed us in. Yes we were actually docked in Rostock.

I knew I forgot something. They told us our tour guide for the day would be Wolfgang.

I thought maybe just maybe WG got on the bicycle and made the trek to Berlin. But alas...not the "real" WG. It was an imposter.

Liz

Deckhand
IMPOSTER:shock: :shock: .......off with his head!!!!!!

There can be only ONE Wolfgang:joy: :green:

Liz

Deckhand
Charlie under the bridge, again

Question:confused: :confused: It is a straight shot north from Warnemunde to Copenhagen. Why go all the way around west and then back east and south again:confused: :duh:
Charliebridge.jpg
Charliebridge2.JPG

Liz

Deckhand
GREAT CAPTURE, Wolfgang:clap: :clap:

Still curious, though, as to why they went that way??????

Charlie, if you should happen to have the opportunity, would you ask someone? Enquiring minds want to know:mrgreen:

Liz

Deckhand
Hmmmmm:confused: Of course, draft problems would be the only thing that would make any sense.

Cannot swear how Westerdam went from Copenhagen to Tallinn (her draft is just slightly less). It was a whole day's sail, but think, if she had gone the long way, it would have taken longer:confused:

We DID go that way from Warnemunde to Copenhagen, BUT we were stopping at Arhus

Dani

Deckhand
That is what I meant by Charlie at the wheel.

After a couple of DRAFTS at the bar, he was at the wheel...ergo..
the zig-zag course.

Liz

Deckhand
Welcome to Oslo, Charlie

Hope the blackberry didn't go overboard:shock: Did you zig, when you should have zagged:D
Charlieoslo4.jpg
Charlieoslo5.jpg
charlieoslo6.jpg

Dani

Deckhand
BDA, the minute I saw the Olso cam shots earlier, I knew you would like them.

We seldom get to see that one view of Olso.

CharlieW

Deckhand
A couple of hectic days. Yesterday we were in Copenhagen. Hada bice day. Took a canal tour and saw all the major sites. We were heading to Tivoli Gardens when it started to rain so we headed back to the ship. I was under the weather all day so that was not a big deal. Ended up sleeping 13 - 14 hours.

Today we were in Oslo. Didn't arrive until 2pm (that's why I could sleep so long). Oslo is beautiful bu we did not have enough time. Only 6 hours in port. We managed a city tour and a visit to the Vigelands sculpture Gardens. It is awesone!

That's all for now - the show is starting. We are now heading back to Dover for Saturday.

Liz

Deckhand
SO GLAD you got to see the Sculpture Gardens....UNBELIEVABLE, isn't it.

Sorry to hear about "under the weather":cry: Berlin tour IS A KILLER!!!!