• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Celebrity Summit has arrived in Grand Bahama for refit

jack100

Deckhand
Around $7m worth of work is to be done aboard Summit in the next few weeks including adding 69 new cabins...
I'm pleased about the refit as I'm sailing on the Celebrity Summit in a weeks time from New York to Bermuda. Looking forward to having almost 3 days in Bermuda and relaxing on the ship.

jack100

Deckhand
Back in the UK again
It was great having almost 3 days in Bermuda and had no problems getting about on buses & ferries. A bit of a dampener on the second day as the morning was full of rain but fortunately this cleared up in the afternoon.
I was happy with my stateroom.....had a balcony to sit out on & there was enough room to store clothes and my cases etc.
I booked too late to be able to choose traditional dining and was on Celebrity Select Dining....this meant I could dine anytime between 5:00 & 9:30pm
Worked out pretty well for me as only once did I have to wait ( about 25 minutes ) for a table and we always had a table for two.
Went to one of the evening shows that starred " Jason Bishop " an illusionist.
This was an brilliant show and I think he as good as any Las Vegas showman.