• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Carnival Valor - CoCoNuts & Calypso - January 2007

Ocean Angel

Deckhand
:dancing_banana: Happy it was nice weather for them.:dancing_banana:
:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:​

Ally

Deckhand
Heading away from a sunset on the last evening....some last minute packing and getting ready for the 'glowing home' party now...another stalking session almost over..
valor1.jpg
valor.jpg

Ally

Deckhand
erm...well...it seems to be raining on Valor this morning, she has slowed right down for her approach to Miami...the weather has been superb upto now...
valor.jpg
valor1.jpg

Ally

Deckhand
We have now arrived in our berth in Miami.....home at last...disembarkation will start in a few hours, after everyone has had breakfast and said their goodbyes...
valor.jpg
valor1.jpg

Ally

Deckhand
The weather is still pretty miserable in Miami, and there are a couple of people on deck now.....

Another cruise successfully stalked :thumb:
valor.jpg
valor1.jpg

BoHunk

Deckhand
I just ready through all this...cool that you guys kept a eye on us...pic posts..

The wather starting out was wonderful! We did not get any questionable weather till Coz. whcih was overcast and cool by its standards.
Roatan...wonderful!
Belize..wonderful! ...OBTW..we were stuck trying to get our way through the mangroves and shallow water...just the jockeying around. They brought someone on board to navaigate out of it...
G.C...nice weather.
We have only one day of high winde then the cool weather rooled into Cozumel...other than that...beautiful!

Got to go unpack a bit...more later...

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
hey karyn the ships dont get stuck, it was that same way last year on the Miracle coming out of Belize, it is such shallow water and the pilot came on board last year to....

I didnt find the weather cool in Coz until about 4:30 pm......

it was an awesome cruise, despiute a few hicups.......I look forward to travelling with everyone again..........

Mike it was a pleasure to meet you and Dana and your brother David & Glenda
your wife has such a sense of humour.....lol

Karyn thank you for organizing a fantastic excursion in Roatan, and of course the yankee swap....

Sting ray city was a blast with Margie, cant wait to see the group pics..

Rick I hope the video is done before my return on the elation......lol

and last but not least Dixie..... what can I say ? .........LMAO.... A picture is worth a THOUSAND or more words......lol

BoHunk

Deckhand
Let sme go ahead and start somewhere....
MIAMI:

The arrival and gathering of everyone at the hotel went as planned...hiccup...backspace....ahh...Lisa and I had a few problems with the arranging of the pickup of the Saturday folks. Margie sent an E-mail of her pickup time and made a typo...she typed 1:55 and meant 11:55. Opps...missed her.:laughalot: ...then..while Rick and Rusty were waiting at the FLL airport to pick up more of our group...they walked in the front door of the hotel...oops again. We felt really bad about these two mistakes so went back to drinking beer poolside..:laughalot:
Saturday night...Dixie and Mike decided to take me and Trevor out for a bit of sightseeing in Miami :eek: . I called Lisa as we were lost and needed directions back but literally screamed when I looked out the Van window! We were in the seediest part of town and I about died of fright. I had never seen anything like this and can only be thankful that Mike was able to hurdle than vehicle down side streets full of gang bangers at a high speed while I layed on the floor board and cried for my life!
They did get me back to the hotel safely minus the PTSD!. We all packed up and got on ship with no problems. Rusty played shuttle driver and all went well with day 1 of our trip...

BoHunk

Deckhand
Belize.....

Ahh...Lisa...would you like to chime in on this one? :laughalot:
A group of us went to Goffs Caye. Lisa, McKinley, Dixie, Mike, Rick, Karyn, Trevor, and Lisa #2...
The boat they took us in was tiny and the trip out was about 10 miles. As we pulled out we could see Margie, Gary, Carrie, Piero up on the road waiting by their excursion van. They were pointing and laughing at our sinking tiny boat way too full of people and taking pictures of us. Had they had a cam of our trip out to this little blip on the nautical map...they would have belly rolled! We were all soaking wet before we even got out of the boat! One more would have sank this boat...but..we were entertained!
I snorkeled the reef with Dixie and Mike and returned to the island where Lisa was still giving us the DEATH GLARE and Mckinley and Lisa #2 were getting their hair done in some sort of Island braids. On the return boat trip back where we were taking in water...the driver dude pointed out the some people pay plenty for just the boat adventure! :laughalot: All in all it was wonderful.
I nearly got eaten by a baracude and bit by a stingie blob in the water but still liked the adventure....