• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Carnival Miracle - Alaska May 28, 2013

PEB

Captain
Staff member
I'm sorry I am not on this particular cruise, however I have cruised Alaska 11 times and worked for Princess in Alaska during one cruise season. I am also booked on three Alaskan cruises for this coming summer. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I have posted some Alaska information in the destinations sections on this board. Please feel free to read them and ask other questions. I also research Alaska all the time because I love Alaska. You may want to post on the roll calls board to find others that will be on your cruise.

Pam in CA

Captain
Anyone have any idea of what clothes to pack for the May 28 Alaska cruise?
WARM! :) I was just in Alaska post cruise over the weekend and it was below freezing, snowing and windy.

Seriously, pack clothes that layer as the day can start off very cold and warm up so you might want to remove a layer or two. I wouldn't bring anything heavy as fleece is very packable, lightweight and warm. They sell fleece and warm jackets on the ship. Bring a hat, mittens/gloves and a scarf or neck warmer.