• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Carnival Dream Review - Digital Postcards

This was our first time with Carnival. The idea came to us two years ago while visiting a caribbean Island with another cruise line and witnessing the fun that a group of passengers were having. Now we always have fun but in George Town, Cayman Islands, these folk were taking it to a new level. We had to try it.

Prior to joining the cruise I found the Carnival online administration exemplary. Their ‘Cruise Personalizer’ was perfect and most services were bookable prior to embarkation, including a discounted internet package.

On embarkation we thought the Atrium was most impressive...

We had booked a balcony cabin on Deck 9...

My wife and I were impressed with the quality of both the entertainment and that the food. We were particularly impressed with the variety of food outlets and enjoyed everything we tried, especially the Tandoor Indian outlet...

What was also very good was the availability of an 'Adults Only' area called Serenity...

I have written a full review on my personal cruise blog. There are over 70 photographs covering all aspects of the ship and the itinerary. Here is a link to the review...

Carnival Dream – A very pleasant surprise.

Hope you enjoy it. I'm always happy to answer any questions.