• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Captain flies to Venice on May 15 for Grand Princess

Liz

Deckhand
Dani, how DID you know what I was thinking:green: :joy: :dancer:

PS, if the dinner lasts as long as the lunch did, that may WELL be the result!

robyn

Gondoliere

Jeff...THRILLED that you are returning to La Calcina!!! :green: Gosh, you HAVE to think of Liz & I while you are there, and I will raise an appropriate 'adult beverage' in a toast to you on 16th. Hmmmm.....wonder if they re-stocked the 'Barolo' after our 7 hour lunch last year :p

For those of you unaware of why we love 'La Calcina'....take a look at Jeff's avatar & also the link on Kroooz-Cam's Venice port page.

Don't worry....we'll keep up with you - give my love to Venezia (lucky you)..ENJOY :dancer: :dancer:

Liz

Deckhand
It is a totally absolutely GORGEOUS place:green: :joy:

All this picture is missing is a cruise ship in the background; they sail right past:)
7hourlunch.JPG

robyn

Gondoliere
Memories Liz :green: ! If I'm not mistaken, by the photo, we were on our 3rd bottle of 'Barolo' :shock: . As well as the cruiseships, even the car ferries started to look good by then :dancer: :dancer:

Manuela

Deckhand
Liz said:
It is a totally absolutely GORGEOUS place:green: :joy:

All this picture is missing is a cruise ship in the background; they sail right past:)
Fortunately, that can be arranged ;)
La Calcina.jpg

jeff

Master of the Vessel
Almost time to call the cab. All the bags are packed! Pray that they are not overweight, I tried. In a little over 30 hours I will be having a libation at La Piscina in Venice and in just 16 days I will meet Mark for the first time and see Wolfgang, Connie, Iris, Nina, and Rolf again! Cam in Piraeus will hopefully be up on May 19th with the Wolfgang Cam premiering on June 1.

Now for that dreaded flight.

See you all later...jeff

Liz

Deckhand
Grand Princess ready and waiting:green: :joy: Somebody has their act together and the cams are updating....:whew:

Also, GP's cam seems to be turned towards a VIEW:D ....that is NOT the bow forward view of the cruise terminal:confused:
grandpvenice1.jpg

Liz

Deckhand
OK, here we go:joy: .....Delta #426......then a looooong layover:roll: in Atlanta, til Delta flight #116 leaves Atlanta for Stuttgart at 6pm
Jeffveniceflight1.JPG

robyn

Gondoliere
Ooooh...how exciting...I remember Liz how you have tracked my flights the last 2 years (with & without the infamous 'bunny' slippers) :eek:

Great to see our Captain is on his way.......ENJOY Jeff :joy: :joy:

Dani

Deckhand
Jeff, has that influence over events.

Making them go in circles.

Wait till he gets to the ship !

The on to turn Wolfie into a whirling Dervish. :joy:
Dervishes.jpg