• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Captain flies to Venice on May 15 for Grand Princess

Dani

Deckhand
Yep, Wish that bunch of Princes in Whatever Land would get enough money
so they would stop sending those emails.

How many people send them money ? There is a never ending stream of those things...

Liz

Deckhand
These were not THOSE......these said things like "Important Security Update from Chase Bank" and "open THIS attachment from AOL Security"

:nono: :nono: :nono:

jeff

Master of the Vessel
Okay, here are the last 2 movies. These are VERY LARGE files too. Please ONLY right click on the file name and "save target as" to your computer. Once you have it saved to your hard drive, just double click to play.
Recommended for Broadband ONLY!

A Walk through Obersdorf
Movie 4 (179MB) Windows
Movie 4 (124MB) MAC

Race to Stuttgart Airport
Movie 5 (303MB) Windows
Movie 5 (208MB) MAC

Sorry if you cannot play them. Outdated software, old hardware, or weak machines are waay beyond my control.

Have fun,
jeff

Dani

Deckhand
Jeff,

That is why the wonderful MAC will do it tonight, of course, guided by the magnificent tech. Sean !

tigersxm

Deckhand
OK, the ride on the Autobahn is definitely scarier than the ski lift!!! :eek:

Wonderful movies, Mark! Great quality, too! :clap: :clap: Jeff, thanks for posting them! :) :)

Liz

Deckhand
Loved seeing the house and THAT VIEW:joy: , again, Mark:D

Hmmmm, my money is still on the ski lift, for scariest, though. DO NOT LIKE HEIGHTS!!!!!

Thanks from me, too, again for uploading them, Jeff.

3 down and 2 to go on the downloads:clap: