• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Booked our flights for our Sept. cruise.

18fan

Deckhand
Got our confirmation email thursday about our plane tickets for our 9/23 cruise. I had been checking every week and they had gone up $11 since last week. I decided to check back friday and they had gone up anther $50 in 1 day. I am glad I decided to book earlier. I am also sending in our final payments for the cruise tickets just in case they decide to start adding an extra charge.
No more last minute deals.:mad:

18fan

Deckhand
Liz said:
YIPPEE:joy: :green: And how are YOU feeling. BETTER I HOPE:pray:
Things are slowly getting better, I can at least type with my right hand again. :clap: Dr. said it may be next winter before the shoulders are back to normal.:(
Thanks for asking Liz. Even though I have not posted much I did try and read everyones messages everyday.

robyn

Gondoliere
Glad you are feeling better 18fan....and a cruise is JUST what you need to help your recovery along :joy: :green:

Jackie

Deckhand
When I had my knee replacement I was told it would be a year before it would be normal- which seemed a very long time.
However it is now 9 months since the op and I must admit I don't think about it any more; apart from making myself go to Aqua fit sessions, just to keep supple.

joespit

Deckhand
Glad to hear the shoulder is getting better. Just think, you will soon be behind the wheel of the #18, racing around the track at 20 mph. :)

18fan

Deckhand
We have been moved to an earlier flight. Now 12:45 instead of 2:45. With this being the worst month of hurricaine season and the medical emergency we had last cruise I am trying to decide if this will work or we should move up to the 4:45 flight. We have never sailed from Ft. Lauderdale and are not sure about getting from the boat to the airport on time. Think this will work or should we plan on an extended stay at the airport? I am trying to arrange for 8 people on this trip.:duh::duh:

jeff

Master of the Vessel
18fan :)

I wouldn't worry too much about the flight being early. As long as you fill the card out that gives your flight information, you will be off the ship on-time. FLL is very close to the piers and should only take 10-15 minutes. Now security at the airport may be another thing. But you should be fine. That is time at Fort Lauderdale that I always shoot for.

jeff

18fan

Deckhand
Thanks Jeff I was just a little concerned that last year we had a 2:30 flight and just made it, but that was in Miami. Just was not sure about FLL, did not want to still be seating on the boat when my flight takes off and having 7 family members blaming me for a missed flight. I realy did not want to sit around until 4:40 and not get home until 10:30 that night.