• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Booked my New Cruise

WEll i just booked my new cruise. I will be aboard the Carrabian Princess on June 17-24th. I will be on the Baja deck and if anyone who was on the last cruies that got cancelled due to a fire abord the Star Princess please look me up for a drink. As the date gets closer and i know my cabin number i will post it up on this site and hopefully we can all get togther for a drink. I simply could not just sit back and wait. I have been dying to go on a cruise and by golly thats just what we are going to do.

Take care and hope tomeet a few people on the ship.

Mike and Heidy

robyn

Gondoliere
Congratulations Mike & Heidy, we are all looking forward to hearing about your first cruise...happy something worked out for you. :D

CharlieW

Deckhand
Great news! Glad you booked another cruise and not get discouraged over what had happened.

I had referred a couple of people on a cruise vacation. One going to Bermuda on the Zenith and another on Voyager to Western Carib. Both first time cruisers leaving in a couple of weeks and they got concerned over the 2 accidents last week. Fortunately, they both came to their senses and are still going.