• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bon Voyage middy and Chris

alphakitty

Deckhand
Hope you have a wonderful cruise and visit "over the pond" here in the US. :biggrinbounce2:

I'll miss you! :)
BonVoyage.gif

Neil

Deckhand
Hi Middy & Chris !

Hope you have a great time on the cruise.

You will be missed !
boat10.gif

Captain Larry

Deckhand
Have a great trip, Middy. You shouldn't be flying over my part of Pennsylvania, but you can wave at me anyway. I hope all the rocking and rolling you do on the cruise is in the lounge to the beat of the orchestra. Try to avoid sunburn, but get enough sun to arouse envy in your friends when you get back home.

middy

Deckhand
Thanks Neil,:) sure hope we have no Elephants or Giraffes aboard :bigeek:
Hi Larry :) Normally come home the same colour as I went, as use high factor sun cream, Chris will bring back our suntan.

Neil

Deckhand
Hi Middy

With the circus acts some of the cruise companies are now putting on for entertainment there is no telling what they will have next !

Maybe a boat building class ! :hoh:
anes-15.gif
elephants-51.gif
singes-23.gif
kangourous-02.gif

alphakitty

Deckhand
LOL We have a couple of rocking boats and some rocking animals....I hope your cruise is nothing like that middy! ;) I'll wave back when you fly over! ;)

Larry...I love that, always try to get enough tan to evoke those feelings in my friends. LOL

Neil

Deckhand
With all the various quarantine regulations I doubt if they will ever be able to introduce any animal acts in to these circus type shows that some cruising companies now have on their ships.

I remember some years ago there was an entertainer who used doves in his act but I think even that could now be banned. :hoh:

aliq

Deckhand
Hi Middy
Hope I haven't missed your departure.
HAVE A FANTASTIC CRUISE AND HOPE TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT WHEN YOU GET BACK.:biggrinbounce2:

aliq

Deckhand
We had a great time - a few issues but we didn't let them spoil our holiday. Hope you all have a fabby time.
Bon voyage
:dancing_banana: