• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bon Voyage Dotty & Braveheart!!! (Costa neoRomantica)

Ally

Deckhand
Here's hoping that your cruise is everything that you wish for and much more besides with plenty of relaxation, happiness and wonderful sights & sounds to enjoy!!!

:biggrinbounce2::dancing_banana::biggrinbounce2:​

Braveheart

Deckhand
Thank you ladies, but it still seems like a lifetime away. Managed to get a really good grip on the packing situation yesterday, I hate ironing, and cruise clothes are always crushed in wardrobes. BUT, spent most of the day yesterday organising and there is now a well organised room instead of the 40' pile of clutter I faced last week.
For us, the days before going on holiday are a mayhem of production, having to produce enough stock for shops, cafe and our wholesale business for two weeks, right now, my poor husband is in misery - but it will all be worth it!
We did manage to get out to the city shopping on Saturday (unknown in our household for us both to go shopping together). We stopped off at the beautiful Turnberry Hotel on the way home for a decadent champagne and snack at their bar. Really got us into cruise mode - the weather here just now is glorious as you can see : :)
Okay, meanwhile, back to work :whip:
Turnberry May 12.jpg

G.M.T.

Deckhand
Have a wonderful & relaxing time on your upcoming cruise.

Don't forget to get some cruise catalogues before your cruise. So that when you get home after the cruise they will help with any PCD symptoms that may appear.

AmoMondo

Deckhand
Have a fantastic time Braveheart. Least. Ow summer has arrived here, itnwill be getting you in the holiday mood.

Great picture, BTW

Braveheart

Deckhand
I want to go NOW :bounce::boldlblue::bounce: !!!
Leave here a week today, my big birFday - had my first present from the NHS yesterday, it arrived ten years - I mean a week early, a free Bowel scan kit for all of those aged 50 - 74 :bawling:
Its the beginning of the end. They'll be sending me Saga holiday brochures next!
DENY DENY DENY!

AmoMondo

Deckhand
I want to go NOW :bounce::boldlblue::bounce: !!!
Leave here a week today, my big birFday - had my first present from the NHS yesterday, it arrived ten years - I mean a week early, a free Bowel scan kit for all of those aged 50 - 74 :bawling:
Its the beginning of the end. They'll be sending me Saga holiday brochures next!
DENY DENY DENY!
I was surprised how quick the NHS caught up with me on the big five O last year. You've also got the mammogram appointment to look forwrd to as well!

Have a great trip and birthday!