• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Black Watch 20th August 12 Baltics.

middy

Deckhand
Anyone else cruising to the Baltics on Black Watch in August.?

My first time to all the ports of call except Dover.

L

lancashire lass

Hi Middy,. Nice to see you posting I feel I know you because I am always ressurecting your posts:)
I am sure someone will have an answer re Black watch Baltics:cool:

middy

Deckhand
Received some more info from Fred Olsen, seems I have an upgrade. Now in an outside so added porthole and a few more square feet in the cabin :)
Will have to start looking at the tours available as area all new to me.

Lancashire Lass nice that some of my posts were worth revisiting.:thumb:

middy

Deckhand
Getting Closer. :biggrinbounce2:Received my cruise book this week.
Hubby spent his day off yesterday searching through the tours list. He's got me going to an icebar twice so he can have a vodka. Tasting Estonian food and drink and boat tours in Germany and St Petersburg thus far.

middy

Deckhand
Four weeks to go. :biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:
Must get my tours booked, as when we are in Russia can't get off without one and would hate for them all to get booked up.

middy

Deckhand
Three weeks to go. :)
Wonder what sort of clothes to pack ?. Last time I saw a forecast for that area it was much warmer than here in Lancashire.

middy

Deckhand
Just over two weeks to go :)
Goodness do I need a cruise.
Finally booked my tours for Russia, thought I'd better do it before getting on ship just incase they all get booked what with the visa restriction there.
Will have to think about packing soon.

Lioness

Middy - looks like you are going on your own, just like me in October! LOL Have a great time.

middy

Deckhand
FO always tend to have small roll calls Jean, mind you they are small ships compared to those in other companies.

Had a letter this morning giving us forewarning that they have changed a port on the itinery. Now visiting Kristiansand instead of Aalborg. Fine by me, might be able to spend some of the Krona I have left over from my previous Fiord cruise. :)