• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best cabin ever??

Ontariotrekker

Deckhand
While doing a road trip with my hubby recently and staying in a different hotel room every night, I got to thinking what makes the perfect hotel room.

What makes a perfect cruise cabin??

I really like having a couch or at least a comfortable chair so I don't have to lay on the bed to read.

Braveheart

Deckhand
We had a standard suite on Costa NeoRomantica. Apart from the fact it was brand spanking new - it really was my idea of a perfect cabin. Lots of space, huge comfy king bed - lovely living space with big comfy sofa - good dressing area space, well lit dresser mirror..and oooh the bathroom - it was lush! Big deep jacuzzi bath, and separate shower cabin with a fantastic power shower. Loved it!!

middy

Deckhand
Me and hubby are easily pleased. A comfortable bed, space to walk down either side of the bed. Position on ship where it's quiet so that we can have an afternoon nap if we want.

Pam in CA

Captain
The best cabin ever is the one I'm in. Just being on a cruise is special. I've been in insides, verandah's and suites. Doesn't matter.

I think my favorite cabin out of all of them was on both the Zuiderdam and Oosterdam (same cabin on two cruises), a VA category superior verandah. The cabin was larger with a full couch and table, and the balcony was huge, probably 9'x10', and had two full loungers, two big comfortable chairs and hassocks, with room left over. I'd book this cabin again in a heartbeat.

Cruise Cat

Deckhand
Had a "Hump" balcony on Brilliance OTS for out Med cruise while our frineds had cabin next to us, so we had the divider open. Had a corner-aft balcony cabin on Rhapsody OTS once, but is was a long walk and it was audust (very hot). A couple of times we have had Lido Deck balcony cabins on Carnival Conquest - just steps from your cabin to everything and vice versa. It was great using our own private bathroom during the deck parties!

Yosamitegirl

Deckhand
A quiet place to eat breakfast, I'm not a morning person so somewhere with NO KIDS...also love my balcony and water pressure in the shower.

sidonie

Deckhand
A quiet place to eat breakfast, I'm not a morning person so somewhere with NO KIDS...also love my balcony and water pressure in the shower.
Seadream1 or 2 but not if you want crowds,size and supershows! As a solo traveller the upper cabins are superb and the all round shower perfect . You can adjust to keep your hair dry! Brilliant service and the best duvets ,pillows and bed linen ever! Enjoy