• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Attaching images inline

Enrique

Deckhand
Attaching images inline:

1. To attach an image to a new post, simply click the [Manage Attachments] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the image(s) that you would like to attach from your local hard drive.
attach.gif

2. Click on the little arrow next to the paper clip (
attach-clicp.gif
) to get a drop-down list of your images for you to attach inline and make a selection. This step will insert an tag in your post.

attach2.gif

Have fun! :beerchug:
attach2.gif
attach.gif
attach-clicp.gif

Mystery Gal

Deckhand
I think what some of my friends wanted was a way to just add them from the internet without saving onto their harddrive.

Enrique

Deckhand
The
tags have been disabled to avoid "hotlinking". An example of "hot-linking" would be using an tag to display a JPEG image found on someone else's web page so it will appear on one of your posts and when someone views the post they are using that site's bandwidth to display the images.

If you wish to upload an image from a URL, just click the [Manage Attachments] button, paste the URL of the image and click "Upload". Then click the title paper clip to insert the image into your post.

Enrique

Deckhand
Let's all practice... :)

1. Click the [Manage Attachments] button

2. Paste the URL(s) of the image(s) you wish to upload and click "Upload".

3. Click the title paper clip to insert the image into your post.

Example:

margarita.jpg

Your turn now....
margarita.jpg

crusinisforme

Deckhand
Let's all practice... :)

1. Click the [Manage Attachments] button

2. Paste the URL(s) of the image(s) you wish to upload and click "Upload".

3. Click the title paper clip to insert the image into your post.

Example:

View attachment 6549

Your turn now....

I would prefer to just have that drink lol...I added some yesterday that way it was very easy! The only thing is you have to make sure your image isnt too big. I have a 7 megapixel camera and if I take it in its highest setting I cant upload it because its too big and I am not technical enough to know how to fix that!