• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Asuka II

Liz

Deckhand
Will try....that Harbor Cam drives me crazy, too.

Don't forget there is also the Empire State Building cam......you can see her going down the Hudson on that one. Maybe someday, they will get the Northcam fixed:roll: , so we can get close ups of the few ships that DO still dock at the Passenger Ship Terminal

BDAdaughter

Deckhand
Liz said:
Will try....that Harbor Cam drives me crazy, too.

Don't forget there is also the Empire State Building cam......you can see her going down the Hudson on that one. Maybe someday, they will get the Northcam fixed:roll: , so we can get close ups of the few ships that DO still dock at the Passenger Ship Terminal
As with my life... if I can get the timing right :mrgreen:
btw, what's up with NY wired 3 cam?

Liz

Deckhand
Well, got a couple, ESB cam came through beautifully, AND was curious what you could see from the North Cove Marina cam (NOT much)

Harbor cam was as much fun as ever:roll:
Asuka2.jpg
asuka2-4.jpg
asuka2-7.jpg

Lancashirelad

Deckhand
Great pictures Liz, I see you managed to win the battle for the harbour cam. It's a great time, if you can get it to stay still long enough to capture a good picture.

Liz

Deckhand
I actually got to watch her IN MOTION for maybe a whole minute!!!!!! before somebody went back to the Staten Island Ferry

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!:joy: :joy: