• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Antarctic Penguin Webcams

L

lancashire lass

I like this webcam very much. I think its cold here today but I would not want to be in that enviroment.

Ally

Deckhand
A cuddly gentoo who has obviously been building his fat levels ready for the winter...
ohig-pingi2-z.jpg

Buoy_Babe

Deckhand
These little guys are soo cute! They look rather furry as well. I can't wait to see penguins in person someday when I take an Antarctic cruise!

Ally

Deckhand
The young gentoo's are trying to hog the camera...and they are losing their baby fluff too...
ohig-pingi2-z.jpg

Ally

Deckhand
They're even cuter when you're right next to them although they stink.
Yep, I agree...on the cute & the whiffy...I visited Otway Sound in Patagonia where there is a large penguin sanctuary, wonderful creatures, very funny too :)

As we all approached the dunes all we could hear was grunting and all we could see tween the grnts were puffs of sand flying up....the makes were digging burrows whilst the females were all in a huddle chatting with each other :)