• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Antarctic Penguin Webcams

Pheebs

Deckhand
I know this is a bit of an old thread but :D

Here I am sitting in an Antarctica t shirt hehe in the baking hot weather and just spied this page so wondered whether the link still work and they do!!

I have found a couple of penguins enjoying the snow.
ohig-pingi20210.jpg
ohig-pingi-z0210.jpg

Neil

Deckhand
Hi Beth

I think we should send you off on a cruise to the Antarctic.

Or on the new lake which has appeared in front of the old Luton Girls High School in Alexander Avenue, Luton. !

Picture below -
10.10 HS 1.JPG

CJSheldon

Deckhand
Wow! Just saw this thread - awesome webcams!

Also in relation to penguins, if you go to the Google Street View in Antarctica, you can see lots and lots of penguins!

Pheebs

Deckhand
I think we should send you off on a cruise to the Antarctic.
I wouldn't say no to a cruise to the Antarctic! I would love to do one some day.

The "lake" visit is just like popping round the corner doesn't excite me so much!

Neil

Deckhand
Hi Christopher

Looks like we are getting some Aussie summer weather at present although it getting near our winter !

Hi Beth

Great to know that you have seen the new lake in Alexander Avenue, at the junction with Carlton Crescent ! :hoh: :beerchug:

CJSheldon

Deckhand
Hi Neil

yes I have heard about your "warm" weather. Wasn't it about 30 degrees? That is a nice day for us, lol