• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Another Newbie

SarahB

Deckhand
Hi Everyone

It seems there are a few of us newbies around here, so I thought I'd join in the fun :mrgreen:

I've been a fan of this site since I cruised for the first time last year and can't wait to repeat the experience in just 4 weeks time, so it'll be great to get to know all you fellow cruisers out there!!

NJVIC

Deckhand
Hello SarahB -

- welcome to the site. Sounds like a great cruise you have coming up next month - did you post it so it can be put on the calendar? Plan on posting a report when you get back from your cruise. We are an inquiring group and we love to hear about other cruisers adventures.

Vic.

tigersxm

Deckhand
Welcome, SarahB!!! I see you are doing a transatlantic May 6th! I am on the Millennium transatlantic April 30th!

Terry

Liz

Deckhand
Oh BOY, SarahB, have SEEN you lurking and SO GLAD YOU POSTED:joy: :joy:

Will get your cruise ON THE CALENDAR, and, YES, join IN THE FUN, cause THAT IT IS!!!!!!:D

Jackie

Deckhand
Sarah,
We did East /West Transatlantic on Galaxy last October.
My report is on Kroooz reports section, but you need to set the page to 'Last Year'( bottom left)

SarahB

Deckhand
Thanks Jackie, I will be sure to check that out before I go.

Yes Liz it's fair to say I have done a lot of lurking recently, so finally got around to posting instead of being the mysterious forum stalker :p

tigersxm: How cool that we'll be crossing 'the pond' around the same time :D

robyn

Gondoliere
Welcome aboard Sarah! No more lurking....now we expect posts!

Great to have you with us! :D

Regards from Oz

SarahB

Deckhand
robyn said:
Welcome aboard Sarah! No more lurking....now we expect posts!

Great to have you with us! :D

Regards from Oz
Thanks for all the welcomes....and don't worry robyn, my lurking days are over! :D

D

Diana504

Thanks - I've been lurking for a long time so feel as if I know everyone already. AND like everyone!:green: