• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Another New Member!

robyn

Gondoliere
Hi all,

I've just arrived at Robyn's place in Sydney, having just flown from the UK on a 20 hour flight with Qantas. :whew: Robyn met my partner and I at Sydney airport, and we're now settled at her lovely apartment, for the night, before rushing back to the airport again tomorrow morning for a flight to Ayers Rock! :shock: We're going there to spend a night, watching the sunset over the Rock, and having a special barbecue meal that they call the 'Sounds of Silence' Meal.
Then we're flying straight back to spend another evening in Sydney with Robyn, before boarding Oriana for a 15 night cruise to Singapore, exploring the south and west coasts of Australia.
Robyn was keen for me to register as a new member, so here I am, and I can certainly vouch for her hospitality, which has been excellent!

Cheers from Oz from SteveT.

Liz

Deckhand
Hi, Steve T:joy: Welcome to the forum and to Robyn's hotel:D ,where I, too, will be staying in just about a year.

Sounds like you have a FABULOUS trip lined up!!!! Trip to Ayers Rock sound just GREAT

Lancashirelad

Deckhand
Welcome Steve T, hope you have a great time in Australia and an even better cruise. Dont forget to tell us about it when you get home.

robyn

Gondoliere
Hi all...me here (Robyn that is),

Will pass on your good wishes to SteveT tomorrow. At the moment, after that momentous flight.....he is catching some well-needed zzzzzzzz's

I'm looking forward to hearing about the 'Sounds of Silence' dinner at Uluru too! Hopefully there will be a report before his return to the UK...but....there will be a cruiseship (Oriana) awaiting his embarkation in Sydney on Tuesday (not to mention a seafood dinner or two and a few glasses of Aussie wine inbetween). :D So we may have to wait!