• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Airline question to Asian Cruise port

mcjardine

Deckhand
Hi, we are on a Beijing to Vancouver BC Princess relocation cruise and want to know about a Hainan Airlines Seattle to Beijing . Has anyone tried this airline? Rated on Skytrax as a 4 star. Better than Air Canada.

Pam in CA

Captain
Hi, we are on a Beijing to Vancouver BC Princess relocation cruise and want to know about a Hainan Airlines Seattle to Beijing . Has anyone tried this airline? Rated on Skytrax as a 4 star. Better than Air Canada.
Hi there! Sorry, never heard of Hainan Airlines but I looked them up and did a little research. Looks like they have very good pricing on the Seattle to Beijing route so it would be tempting to book with them.

Are you on the Diamond Princess May 3rd cruise? If so, I am, too. :)

mcjardine

Deckhand
hi Pam ,Thanks so much for your prompt response .Yes we are on the same Cruise. We are arriving 8 days earlier and doing a 3-4 day Yangtze River Cruise and then some other tours.I lived in South East Asia for about 4 yrs , but never to China.

cheers Terry

Pam in CA

Captain
Terrific. Hope I get to meet you. If you're in Beijing the night before the cruise, a group of us are getting together for dinner. I believe at the Marriott Great Wall hotel. That's where I'm staying for the 3-day pre-cruise.

Rex

Captain
Staff member
Welcome to the site..

Nope I've never heard of it either.. Let us know what you find out.