• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adventure of the Seas. 23rd June 2012

middy

Deckhand
Just booked this morning, any one else aboard.?
Very excited as added bonus is we are in Valencia when grand prix on. :biggrinbounce2: I'm a big fan of F1.

middy

Deckhand
Two weeks to go :biggrinbounce2:
Will be a new experience sailing with my son and leaving hubby at home to watch the pets.

middy

Deckhand
One week to go. :biggrinbounce2:
Gather the forecast for Malaga next week is 32degrees high and sunshine all the way. Sounds good to me.

middy

Deckhand
Hoping that this time next week will be enjoying the Valencia Grand Prix.:) Not sure how far the ship is from the track, hoping that we can see it from the ship. Have my fingers crossed tightly. If we can see it from the ship sure hope my balcony is facing the right direction.

jack100

Deckhand
I was on Adventure of the Seas not so long ago.
From what I remember a shuttle bus takes you into the city.
I strongly advise you download a map of the city centre.

I expect most of the locals in Valencia will be wanting Alonso to win although Vettel will probably be on pole.
Button seems to have slowed down but Hamilton could grab another win if things work out

If you are lucky it might be a great opportunity to get some F1 souvenirs.

middy

Deckhand
Hi Jack100 :)
Did you have a good time on Adventure ?
Will download a map later this week.
With the way it's going this year could be anyone's Grand Prix on Sunday. Hoping to get some memorabilia this time. Was once in Villefranche when Monaco grand Prix was on once. The ship warned us big style that transportation back would be minimal and the ship would not wait. So chicken that I am didn't chance it. Was spitting feathers when people arrived back having seen the Race.:crap: Better luck this time fingers crossed

middy

Deckhand
Getting closer :biggrinbounce2:
Have a little worry now though. With both England and Spain through to the Quarter finals in the football. Sure hope we are not gonna be having wall to wall football onboard. Football is YUK:crap:

jack100

Deckhand
Have a great cruise middy.
Also on the week I cruised, finding a sunbed free wasn't to hard.
Enjoyed the ice show as well but you have to get tickets in advance
have a fun time

middy

Deckhand
Thanks Jack100 :):)
I always hide on the shady side so usually loads of loungers fingers crossed. Quite happy to watch the iceskating. Though might have to give the rink a miss :crap: Having to keep Dan off the ice just incase he falls on his arm he already has part of his elbow missing .:rolleyes: If he sees me skating he might get too tempted.

middy

Deckhand
Only one more proper sleep before I'm cruising. :biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:
Will only manage a couple of hours tomorrow as have to set of early for the airport.
Sure hope the weathers better in Malaga. It:biggrinbounce2:s chucking it down here at the moment. :crap:

middy

Deckhand
Working till lunch time then I'm officially going into Holiday mode. :)
I can hear the mediterranean sunshine calling in the distance. :sun::sun: