• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2007 Cruises

pobore1

Deckhand
Just got confirmation for next years cruises.2007

Aurora 12th May

Oceana 30th September

Aurora 14th December(Christmas BOOOZE cruise)

pobore1

Deckhand
Aurora R704 Bruges,Amsterdam(overnight).4 Nights

Oceana E725 Barcelona,Monte Carlo,Florence,Santa Margherita,Rome,Ajaccio,Gibraltar.14 Nights

Aurora Bruges(boooz cruise)2 Nights

Lancashirelad

Deckhand
That sounds like a nice selection Pobore1. I have just pre-booked for September 2007 on the QE2, should be confirmed on Monday :joy:

Lancashirelad

Deckhand
Confirmed my 2007 cruise for September. Southampton, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Southampton. Its QE2's 40th anniversary cruise. :joy: Now I just need to work out how I am going to pay for it. ;)

Lancashirelad

Deckhand
Thanks Jackie, I have had some quite rough seas in the North Sea and the Irish Sea. Got the North Atlantic to think about first, that could be interesting, especially since my cabin is a long way forward.

pobore1

Deckhand
Lancashirelad said:
Confirmed my 2007 cruise for September. Southampton, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Southampton. Its QE2's 40th anniversary cruise. :joy: Now I just need to work out how I am going to pay for it. ;)
Securitas !!:roll: springs to mind.